BECIL Operation Theatre Assistant and Manager Recruitment 2022 Notification has been released on the official website of becil.com. Check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details below.
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Notification: Broadcast Engineering Consultants Indian Limited (BECIL)has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Operation Theatre Assistant (OTA) in Government Hospital/Delhi/NCR and Manager (Food & Beverage) in All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi. All interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 12 February 2022. A total of 27 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. Candidates can check the educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details below.
- Starting date of online application submission: 25 January 2022
- Last date for submission of application: 12 February 2022
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Operation Theatre Assistant (OTA) – 26 Posts
- Manager (Food & Beverage) – 1 Post
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Notification||BECIL Recruitment 2022 for 27 Operation Theatre Assistant and Manager Posts, Apply Online @becil.com|
|Notification Date||Jan 25, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 12, 2022|
|Organization||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Broadcasting Engineering Consultants India Limited, Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications|
- Operation Theatre Assistant (OTA) – B.Sc. OR 10+2 with Science with five years’ experience in O.T./ICU/CSSD/Manifold Room; Preference will be given to candidates with Certificate/Diploma course in O.T. Techniques from recognized hospitals/Institutions.
- Manager (Food & Beverage) – Graduate with minimum 2 years’ experience in Canteen Services or Hotel Management.
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Salary
Operation Theatre Assistant (OTA) – Rs. 20, 202/-
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the BECIL website www.becil.com.
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’.
- Then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’.
- Enter all required fields and submit the application fee.
- Candidates must review their application forms carefully before final submission.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.