Karnataka State Govt releases recruitment for the 12th pass candidates every year and selected promising candidates to fill the vacant positions. This article will provide the list of jobs in Govt sector that a candidate holding 10+2 qualifications can apply for. We advise the candidates to read the full article before applying for their dream job.
The details covering the application process, preparation tips, etc., are covered in the article below. The latest and new information is readily available on this page to keep the 12th pass job aspirants updated about the Karnataka state Govt posts. Frequently visit our page to receive factual and correct details.
For 12 Pass Govt Jobs In Karnataka Keep Check – 12 Pass Govt Jobs
List of Government Jobs for Karnataka State 12th Pass Candidates
- OT Technician
- Data Entry Operator
- Lab Technician
- Jr. Secretarial Assistant
- Dy. Chief Flight Operations Inspector
- General Duty Soldier, etc.
Application Process for Govt Jobs in Karnataka for 12th Pass
- Go through the recent update section available on the home page of the official website you have visited.
- Now, open the recruitment notification that you desire to apply for.
- Go through the full advertisement properly before you move ahead with the application process.
- Register yourself first if you are a new user.
- Then, click on the apply online link.
- The application form will get displayed.
- Start filling the form with the required details.
- Upload your scanned documents as per the given guidelines.
- Go through the form before finally submitting it.
- Pay the application fee.
- If you face any issues during the payment process, you can raise your query to the recruitment board’s higher authorities.
- Take a printout of the online application for future use.
Necessary Documents for Application Process
- Class 10 Certificate & Mark sheet
- Class 12 Mark sheet & Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Id
- Residence certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Current Passport size photo
- Nativity certificate
- Pan card
- DL (Driving License)
- Ration Card
- A Certificate or id signed by Gazetted Officer
Preparation Tips for 12th Pass Govt Jobs in Karnataka 2021
- Prepare a timetable according to the syllabus.
- Refer to the exam pattern and current syllabus.
- Download previous year’s papers to have a brief idea about the type of questions in the exam.
- Practice several Model papers.
- Give lots of Mock Tests to gain confidence.
- Revise the entire portion before 2 to 3 days of the examination.