Candidates are advised to visit the official website, http://kfdrecruitment.in or http://aranya.gov.in to get updated information about the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment. The Karnataka Forest department job details are provided in this article, selection process, books, previous year papers, eligibility criteria, the application process, application fee, necessary documents, and other vital details for the help of the candidates.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Karnataka Forest Department|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy Range Forest Officer, Forest Range Officer, Forest Guard, Forest Watcher|
|Job Type||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- 18 to 27 Years
- The age limit will vary based on the applied post
- The age relaxation is provided to the candidates as per the government norms
Selection Process of Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2022
To get selected in the Karnataka Forest Dept Posts, the candidates have to go through the following selection procedure. Only after crossing the selection process, the candidates will be eligible for the particular post. Below are the selection rounds for Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2022.
- Efficiency Test
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Merit List
KFD Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200
- The pay scale will differ based on the type of post
- The salary includes grade pay and other allowances
Karnataka Forest Department 2022 Jobs Application Process
The online application form will be released on the official website. The interested candidates are advised to apply for the online application form before the deadline. Candidates are required to download the notification and go through it carefully to check the eligibility criteria and other things asked during the submission of the form. Ways to apply the application form is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Forest Department, i.e., http://aranya.gov.in or http://kfdrecruitment.in.
- Look after the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Notifications you are willing to apply.
- Now, click on the Registration option to get the online application form.
- Fill up the application form with the required details and upload the scanned documents.
- Cross-check the filled up application form before finally submitting it.
- Lastly, make the payment through the online payment mode. Download the PDF of the application form and take a print of the form.
Karnataka Forest Jobs Exam Pattern
The candidates with the help of the exam pattern can initialize their exam preparation. To get selected for the Karnataka Forest post, the candidates must refer to the topics according to the exam pattern because if they do not do so, they may fail to qualify for the examination. We have provided below the exam pattern for the reference of the candidates.
Forest Guard Exam Pattern
Karnataka Forest Exam Syllabus
We have provided all the necessary details related to the Karnataka Forest Exams syllabus topic-wise for the help of the candidates. All the eligible candidates can download Karnataka Forest Department Exam syllabus from the official website. The syllabus is very important for the reference of the candidates. We have provided below the syllabus for the reference of the candidates.
Mathematics subject will cover the following topics:
- Percentage & Factor
- General Geometry
- General Algebra
- General Statistics
General Knowledge covers the following topics:
- Indian Politics
- Indian Economy
- Current Affairs
- Art & Culture
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Civilization
- Science & Technology
- Geography & Natural Resources
Best Karnataka Forest Dept Exam Books
If the candidates want to stand out from other competing candidates, they must refer to various books before sitting for the preparation, to score better marks in the exam. Referring to the best books is key to get success in the exam. We have listed below the link to some books for the candidates, which they are advised to go through for the Karnataka Forest exams.
- General Knowledge Notes & MCQ Practice Test – Useful for KAS, IAS, PDO, BEd, DEd, FDA, SDA, Police Constable, and all other Competitive Exams by Spardha Unnati Team (Author)
- Bharatha Samvidhana Mattu Rajakeeya ( Indian Constitution Book in Kannada) (Kannada) by Ps Gangadhara (Author)
- KARNATAKA FOREST ACT, 1963 (KANNADA) (Kannada) by sathpal puliani (Author, Editor)
- Forest Guard And Watcher Forest Guard And Watcher Recruitment Exam Previous Question Papers & Study material in Kannada by Spardha Jagattu Team (Author)
Karnataka Forest Exam Previous Year Question Papers
Karnataka Forest Exam Previous Year Question Papers help the candidates to understand the trend in the exam pattern and make them familiar with the format of the question paper. Previous year papers act as a source of practice to the candidates. It also helps in highlighting all the important topics.
KFD Exam Answer Key
In the home page of the official website, the candidates can look for the answer key to predict their results. Usually, the answer key is published on the official website after a few days of the exam date. Answer key helps the candidates to predict their results. The candidates can reevaluate their scores once the answer key is released officially.
Karnataka Forest Department Exams Cut Off Marks
The Karnataka Forest Department Exams Cut Off Marks are mostly decided on how tough the exam paper was and also according to the category. Karnataka Forest Department decides a minimum mark for the written test according to which the candidates are shortlisted for the next round. The cut off marks are based generally according to the category of the candidates.
KFD Recruitment Exams Results
Steps to check the results of Karnataka Forest Department Results are:
- Click on the official website
- The homepage will get displayed
- Then, click on the recent notifications
- Next, click on the link to Karnataka Forest Exam Results
- Now enter all the important details that are required
- Finally, click on the submit button
- Get a print out for the future purpose
Documents Needed for Verification
The documents that the shortlisted candidates are required to be present during the final selection are:
- Caste certificate if any
- Birth certificate
- Identity Proof such as Voter ID card, Driving license, Aadhar card, PAN card
- Residence certificate
- Employment registration certificate
- And other required documents