Indian Oil Corporation Limited- Northern Region (MD and Western Region (MD) has released more than 1190+ vacancies. Don’t miss this chance and apply now!
IOCL Recruitment 2022: The Notification for the Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 has been issued by Indian Oil Corporation Limited – Northern Region (MD) and Western Region (MD). Please read the information below and apply for the positions if you are interested. This page contains information on IOCL Recruitment 2022.
Board Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Position: Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices
Number of Vacancies: 1190+
Qualification for IOCL Recruitment 2022
Candidates must have a full-time diploma in mechanical engineering from a recognized institute/university or a full-time ITI (Fitter) approved by NCVT/SCVT/ Non-Graduate with a high school diploma.
Age Limit for IOCL Recruitment 2022
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and no more than 24 years old as of December 31, 2021 & January 31, 2022 for General / EWS candidates. The upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD applicants will be relaxed in accordance with government norms.
Selection Process for IOCL Trade Apprentice
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting the stated eligibility conditions.
- The Written Exam will consist of 100 questions that will be Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with four options and one right answer. The questions will be written in both English and Hindi. There will be no repercussions.
Salary for IOCL Recruitment 2022
Apprentices shall be paid a monthly stipend in accordance with the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973, Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended), and the Corporation’s recommendations.
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2022
Northern Region (MD)
- The date of opening of an online application is January 17, 2022.
- The deadline for submitting an online application is January 31, 2022.
- Candidates’ tentative date for downloading their admit cards is February 2, 2022.
- Date of Written Exam: 06.02.2022 (tentative)
Western Region (MD)
- The date of opening of an online application is January 15, 2022.
- The deadline for submitting an online application is February 15, 2022.
- The Online Written Exam will be held on the following dates: You will be notified by email/website via https://www.rectt.in/
- The online written test will be administered via online examination.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022
- Candidates who meet the required qualifications can apply online via official website.
- Engagement of Technical and Nontechnical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division) – 2022.
- (Careers->Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and Nontechnical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division) – 2022.
- Only applications submitted via the internet will be accepted.
- To apply online, go to www.rectt.in and follow the instructions.