Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Civil | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Across India.
Company:Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India.
Eligibility Criteria for Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Master’s / Bachelor’s in Mechanical / Aero-structural / Aerodynamics / Civil/ similar engineering (2021/ 2020 Batch)
- 0-1 years of Working experience in Wind Turbine Industry
- Well versed with Structural Mechanics, Strength of Materials and Aerodynamics
We are a versatile organization that primarily focuses on providing specialized support to the Siting organization to provide special support on Load assessment, Computational Fluid Dynamics, and Hybrid projects. We are a 11-member team with high level of motivation and enthusiasm towards our work. We are in a journey towards growing as a functional relevant skills and are looking forward for the right people to assist us achieve our goals.
- Perform wind turbine load calculations to check the site suitability of wind turbines
- Perform climate dependent power curve simulations and documentation as an input to sales team
- Working with Technical Leads and Subject Matter Experts on providing the Site Suitability Solutions to siting team
- Perform component assessments on major structural components of wind turbines to confirm their structural integrity
- Come up with ideas for process improvements and automations to improve the integral time and the quality of tasks within the team
- A team member and good in oral and written communication skills in English
- Open Minded, Innovative, and self-learning attitude
- Should be able to work with global organization and stakeholders
- Programming knowledge in Matlab, python etc
- Understanding of wind turbine operation will be an added advantage
How to Apply for Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interest and desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here