BSNL recruitment 2022 is now being conducted for two new fulltime young legal professional vacancies wherein candidates will be engaged on a fixed short term contract basis. Selected candidates will be engaged for a period of one year, which may be extended to the second and third year based on the performance of the candidate and requirements of the company. Those selected will be paid a fixed monthly salary of Rs 75,000.
Who can Apply for BSNL Recruitment 2022?
The latest BSNL recruitment notification says that there are two young legal professional vacancies for which candidates with a have graduated LLB through either 3 years or 5 years integrated course from an institute approved by Bar Council of India (BCI) can apply. The candidate must have scored at least 60 percent marks in aggregate in LLB. Preference will be given to candidates completing their five-year integrated LLB course from any of the National Law Universities in India as well as to candidates with good PGCLAT 2021 Score. The candidate should also have post qualification experience of three years.
Responsibilities of Candidates Selected through BSNL Recruitment 2022
Selected candidates will have to do the following duties on a daily basis:
- The job involves dealing with service-related matters as well as other legal aspects pertaining to BSNL like Arbitration, Service Matters, Contracts, TAXATION, Company Law, NCLT, Rent dispute. Handling all day-to-day legal matters arising in connection with business of BSNL, and inter-alia, rendering legal advice, drafting and vetting of legal deeds and documents, negotiation and finalization of various agreements, contracts, and MoUs.
- Defending and appearing for BSNL’s legal cases in various Courts, Tribunals etc, as and when required.
- They may also be required to brief the Senior Law Officers, Central Government Standing Counsels and Senior/Panel Advocates.
- Regular monitoring and follow up of specific legal issues entrusted to the Young Legal Professionals.
- Attend Court hearings and arbitration, liaise with lawyers and prepare legal briefs.
- Analyze legal issues and recommend course of action in the legal issues assigned to
- the Young Legal Professionals.
How to Apply for BSNL Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates will have to submit online applications on the BSNL website before 9 February 2022. An online application fee of Rs 500 will also have to be paid. The candidature shall be considered on the basis of the information furnished by the candidates in the registration form. Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official notification for further information.