AAI Junior Executive/Manager Vacancy 2022 Notification, Eligibility, Syllabus @aai.aero. Airport Authority of India is coming up with the recruitment process for the post of Junior Executive and Manager 2022 on which all the candidates who are eligible for the same can make their application process. This recruitment process is a golden chance for all those candidates who were waiting for the recruitment process to get started can make their application process for the same online. Those candidates who want to make their application process for the same can make the application process for the same through the online web portal of this recruitment process. Now all those candidates who are interested in this recruitment process are guided to stick to this article till the end as in this we will be sharing all the information about this recruitment process from documentation to the eligibility criteria and all.
AAI Junior Executive Manager Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Short Detail
This recruitment process is a golden opportunity for all the applicants who want to get into this recruitment process can now make their application process for the same. To make the process candidate need to visit the official website of this recruitment process. But before making the application process in this recruitment process candidate need to know some major details or the main highlights of this recruitment process which are
|Recruitment Name||AAI Manager, Junior Executive JE|
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India AAI|
|Total Number of Vacancies||368 Different Posts|
|Advertisement No||Publish soon|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location of Job||PAN India|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Apply Online Date||Publish soon|
|Last Date of Application||Update soon|
Eligibility Criteria for www.aai.aero Recruitment 2022 Education, Age, Selection, Etc
in this recruitment process candidates also need to get fit ineligibility of this recruitment process otherwise they won’t be able to get into this recruitment process. In this recruitment process, the ability of this recruitment process are –
- The applicant needs to be a minimum of 27 years of age.
- The applicant needs to be a maximum of 32 years of age.
- The age relaxation will be given to the candidates on the basis of special cases.
Educational qualification of this recruitment process are-
For the post of Manager (Fire)-
- The applicant needs to have a degree in BE, B.Tech degree in the fire, Mechanical, Automobile, and engineering.
- Applicants need to have 5 years of experience.
For the post of Manager (Technical)
- The applicant needs to have a degree in BE, B.tech degree in Automobile and engineering.
- Applicants need to have 5 years of experience.
For the post of Junior Executive In Air Traffic Control
- Applicant needs to have a degree in B.Sc degree in Physics and in mathematics in which the subject or B.Tech Degree in any other stream.
For the post of Junior Executive (Airport Operation)
- An applicant needs to have an MBA degree or bachelor’s degree in Engineering from any registered university or institute under the government of India.
For the post of Junior Executive (Technical)
- Candidate needs to have BE, B.Tech degree in automobile and in Mechanical engineering from any registred university or institute under the government of India.
- General / OBC: 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH: 170/-
- All Category Female: 170/-
- Candidates pay the online registration form fee through online mode.
Salary Slip/Pay Scale/Pay Band/Perk
- Manager (E-3) :- Rs.60000-3%-180000
- Junior Executive (E-1) :- Rs.40000-3%-140000
- In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits, etc. are admissible as per AAI rules.
- The CTC per annum for the post of Manager CTC would be around Rs. 18 lacs (approximately) and for the post of Junior Executive it would be around Rs. 12 lacs (approximately).
Post and Category wise AAI Notification 2022
|Jr. Executive Air Traffic Control||107||26||72||40||19||264|
|Jr. Executive Airport Operation||35||08||21||14||05||83|
|Jr. Executive Technical||05||0||02||01||0||08|
AAI Jr Executive & Manager Exam Date 2022 Last Dates
- Starting date of the application process – Publish soon
- the last date to make the application process – 14/01/2022
- the last date to pay the examination fee – 14/01/2022
- Examination Date – Update Soon
- Admit card availability – Update Soon
- Sarkari Result – Notified Soon
How To Apply Online To Fill AAI Recruitment Application Form 2022
To make the application process for the same candidate need to get fit in the eligibility criteria and then they can make the application process through an online web portal or they can also choose to opt-out to follow simple steps online which
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 42 years.
- Applicant must have done their B.C.C.C. (Hons) in Nursing from any board or university which is registered under the Indian Nursing Council of India or any equivalent degree.
- Applicant must have a certificate of the successful completion of B.Sc Hons or nursing post basic B.Sc nursing or general nursing and Midwifery from any recognized university or institute registered under the Indian Nursing council.
- Candidates also need to have work experience of at least 1 year in any private hospital with handling around 30 bedded private hospitals under the state hospital or any Clinic establishment with the registration number after attaining the above qualification.
- Applicants also need to have spoken and written knowledge of Hindi and English both the language.