Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022India Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has released the notification for the recruitment post of Navik (Domestic Branch- DB, General Duty- GD) and Yantrik for 01/2022 batch. Candidates who are interested and find themselves eligible for the same post can apply through an online medium. In this post, we have provided you with the eligibility criteria, the selection process of the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Age Limit
- 18-22 Years
- For Navik (GD) and Yantrik: 01st Aug 2000 to 31st July 2004
- For Navik (DB): 01th Oct 2000 to 30th Sep 2004
- (Upper Age Relaxation Of 5 Years For SC/ST And 3 Years For OBC Candidates)
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Educational Qualification
Navik (General Duty):- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).Navik (Domestic Branch):- 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).Yantrik:- 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
|ICG Eligibility Criteria|
|Navik (General Duty)||01/08/2000 to 31/07/2004||12th with Maths & Physics|
|Navik (Domestic)||01/10/2000 to 31/09/2004||10th Pass|
|Yantrik||01/08/2000 to 31/07/2004||Diploma in Engg.|
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
Here are certain things to keep in mind while applying for the post of Navik and Yantrik at Indian Coast Guard 02/2022.
- The Application will be filled online at the official ICG website.
- The applications will be accepted from from 04 Jan 22 (1100 hrs) to 14 Jan 22 (1700
- First the candidate need to register using mobile number and E-mail ID.
- The validity of Email and Mobile No. should be atleast upto 31 December 2021.
- Candidates should abide by the guidelines issued bye https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/faq.html .
- Candidates should apply for only one post in one cycle otherwise the candidature might get rejected.
- Candidates should upload all the credentials including cast certificate, educational certificates etc, as required for the post applied.
- Additional Documents are to be uploaded for stage 2 on clearing stage 1.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Application Fee
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.250/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.0/-
- Pay Fee Through Online Mode By Using Net Banking Or By Using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.