Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be a Work experience of a minimum of 5 years at senior level in Public Sector Banks or equivalent in reputed Private Sector Banks / reputed Financial Institutions.
- The last assignment should have been as Head / In charge of Digitization / Information Technology operations in Public Sector Banks / reputed Private Sector Banks / reputed Financial Institutions and not below the level of General Manager of Public Sector Bank or its equivalent.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
Applicants do not exceeding Maximum Age Limit of Maximum age limit of 65 years as on 01.01.2022.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The applications received from the candidates will be screened and shortlisted on the basis of eligibility and relevant experience. The requisite number of shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for final selection.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification and performance during interaction / interview. Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for interview and intimated by email.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Salary Package:
The Salary Offered for above said post is Compensation (fixed pay and variable pay) will not be a limiting factor for the right candidate and will be discussed on a case by case basis.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Scope of the work:
- Data extractions from CBS and other streams of in-house development activities.
- Implementation of CIMS (Centralized Information Management System) project of RBI.
- Development of Reports / MIS in tune with Bank policies / regulatory guidelines.
How to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Form:
Application complete in all respects as per the prescribed format (Annexure A) along with copies of all the credentials as enumerated in Clause 2 below should be sent in a closed envelope super scribed “Application for the post of Consultant for Digital Banking” to the following address:
General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014