ECIL Job Vacancy 2022 Notification Released- Check Salary, Eligibility, Online Application Link And Details: Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer / Technician (Diploma) Apprentices on its official site. The aspirants who are interested on this job opening can apply online through NATPS portal. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 18 January 2022. The link to apply online and download notification is provided at bottom of this page.
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the Board||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Engineer / Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancy||150|
ECIL Job Vacancy 2022:
There are 150 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. In which the post wise vacancy distribution is provided below.
Engineering Graduates – 145
Diploma Graduates – 05
ECIL Recruitment Age Limit:
The age of the applicants should below the maximum age limit of 25 years or less as on 31 January 2022. The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST aspirants, and 3 years for OBC-NC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
ECIL Job Educational Qualification:
Candidates, who have passed four years B.E / B.Tech course (or) 3 Years Diploma course in relevant field on or after 1st April, 2019 are eligible for this recruitment.
ECIL Recruitment Experience:
According to the notification, the aspirants who have already undergone or who are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Act 1961 in any Government or PSU or Private Organization are not eligible to apply.
ECIL Apprentice Salary:
The aspirants who will be selected for this recruitment and holding Engineering Graduation will get the salary of Rs.9000/. And for the Diploma Holders, there is Rs.8000/- will be provided as stipend.
ECIL Apprentice Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates for this post will be done through a merit list based on the qualifying examination marks. After the selection, the selected candidates will be placed for the tenure of the one year which will commence from 1st February 2022. The further details of the selection process link place, venue and others will be intimated by the board soon. Stay connected for the further updates regarding this.
- Advertisement date on ECIL site- 08.01.2022
- Last date for submitting online applications through NATS portal- 18.01.2022
- Selection list display on ECIL Website- 20.01.2022
- First Provisional list candidates joining Dates- 24.01.2022, 25.01.2022
- Second list / Panel list display on ECIL web site- 27.01.2022
- Second List candidates joining Dates – 29.01.2022, 31.01.2022
- Apprenticeship training will start from-01.02.2022
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022:
- Go to official website of ECIL.
- Go to the Careers tab and click “E- Recruitment”.
- Select “Engagement of Graduate Engineer / Technician (Diploma) Apprentices for the Year 2021-22 at ECIL – Hyderabad”
- Download and read the notification carefully. If you are eligible then click apply online through NATS by following the steps provided below.
- For applying to Electronics Corporation of India Limited go to www.mhrdnats.gov.in enroll if not enrolled
- Click login button. After login go to “Establishment Request find Establishment (Upload resume if prompted by Portal).
- Click/ select option Establishment name Type ECIL HYDERABAD in box Press search button.
- Click on apply button again click apply button in the next page.
- “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment” message will appear.