INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY
Salary₹15,000 – ₹20,000 a monthJob TypeFull-timeRegular / PermanentNumber of hires for this role2
Full Job Description
Should be responsible taking care of the students & faculties successfully.
1. Maintaining student leave record.
2. Maintaining student attendance records.
3. Maintaining Student’s Report Books, Cumulative records up to date for all subjects.
4. Assist the Principal, Faculties and visiting faculties in all training activities.
5. Responsible for issue of study material.
6. Overall support expected by the Principal including secretarial functions.
7. Ensuring the working condition of all teaching aids LCD / DVD / Computers / Printers and Stationery).
8. Responsible for correspondence sending letters to students, parents, universities etc.
9. Liaisons with University.
10. Updating students database.
11. Collecting leave letters of students from all the courses on day to day basis.
SKILL SETS: Female with Dynamic, with flexible and very pleasant personality, very good in communication, able to handle pressure. Should know to read & write & make official correspondence in Kannada.
QUALIFICATION: Graduates in any stream.
EXPERIENCE: At least 1 to 2 years experience. Candidates with lesser experience will also be considered.
POSITION – 02 (Vijayanagar)
SALARY Rs 15,000/- to 20,000/-
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- CANDIDATES MUST BE PROFICIENT IN READING AND WRITING KANNADA (Required)